Dermatology News Proffessionals
This is an incredibly gentle peel that uses a precious blend of herbal extracts. In the past, peeling procedures could only be done by healers, but today you can provide yourself with perfectly adequate care at home. This jar contains a liquid that can exfoliate dead cells, rejuvenate the skin and make it radiant and even toned.
Ingredients No79 : Aqua, Calcium Chloride, Sorbitol, Glycerine, Alcohol, Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) extract, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf extract, Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) leaf extract, Veronica officinalis (Speedwell) extract, Primula veris (Cowslip) extract, Malva sylvestris (Mallow) extract, Alchemilla vulgaris (Lady’s mantle) extract, CI 19140, CI 42090, Citric acid, Sodium benzoate
Ingredients No5 : Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palmate, Aqua, Sodium Rapeseedate, Sodium Sunflowerate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Castorate, Sodium Cacao Butterate
- Step one. Place two pipette-full amounts of the product on your fingers, and apply on the face and eyelids.
- Step two. Prepare a thick foam on your hands with the corresponding soap.
- Step three. Rub the soap on your skin with your fingertips, starting with the chin, moving up to the upper lip, nose, forehead, temple, and cheeks.
- Repeat the cycle two (2) times, adding on eyelids only in the second cycle.
- After the second cycle, wash your face with clean water.